Anime Studio Review- Want to make your own anime? Anime Studio Pro or Anime Studio Debut is all you need to get started today!
Anime Studio is, in my opinion, the best animation program out there for your money. To make your money go even farther, here are some free Anime Studio characters and content for you to download and use in your animations. You’ll also find a link to the software beyond this page.
Why Anime Studio is one of the best animation programs out there.
If you’ve used other animation programs (barring Toon Boom, of course), you know what a pain they can be to render your final animation, and do it with television-like clarity. This isn’t the case with AS. Renders are beautiful and seamless, without the white lines that other programs have a tendency of creating around transparent png files you may import into your cartoon.
Stick Figure Animation is simple.
If you’ve been on YouTube lately, you’ve probably seen the stick figure animation videos with their millions upon millions of views. They’re very popular and are extremely easy to create with Anime Studio’s bone rigging capabilities! Imagine the possibilities.
Anime tutorials are easy to find!
Some animation programs have a shortage of animation tutorials, but not Anime Studio. There is such a large community of anime artists using it, tutorials and help is never far away. Plus, there are even websites out there that give away content, just like I do.
Your Anime Studio skills could make you money!
There is a large website where you can sell the Anime Studio content you created, making the software’s already low price tag seem even more attractive!
What features does the software offer? (Some features are only for certain versions)
- Adding shadows is as easy as checking a box. Additionally, you can decide between which kind of shadows to add and what part of your scene you want to have shadows.
- You can change the color and shading of the shadow to give your object a spookey, Scooby-Doo-like ghostly glow.
- A scene can be layered to have a 3-dimensional look to it.
- Scenes can be rendered in stereoscopic 3D, which is the kind that you view with the red and blue glasses. These are becoming more and more popular today, now appearing even in online advertising ads.
- Styles allow you to change an object’s color quickly. For instance, if you wanted to create an additional character of a different ethnicity, but didn’t want to start from scratch, you could open a cartoon character you already have, select the character’s skin style, and pick a color from the color wheel. It will automatically update every skin colored layer in that character, right down to every hand and finger you use as a switch layer.
Animation Program Conclusion
If you’re considering purchasing an animation program, strongly consider Anime Studio. You’ll find its quality to be on par with the top animation program of today, Toon Boom, but without the 4 figure price tag. Anime Studio will most likely fit all of your 2D animation needs.